HOW TO APPLY RIBBONS?
ACTIVE- AND MERIT RIBBONS
Condus grants active- and merit ribbons to people who have been active in his/hers own student organization or in other faculty’s organs that benefit students. Condus’ board grants the ribbons and badges based on memberorganisation’s applications, in the meeting that decides the receivers usually in the spring. Regulations and application form can be found from the website’s document.
GRANTING THE ACADEMIC CREDITS
ACADEMIC CREDIT FROM ORGANISATION- OR ADMINISTRATIVE WORK
Academic credit can be applied from operations that took place in student- or faculty organisations, Student Union of the University of Helsinki or in organisations that operate under HYY, committee and students’ club. In addition administrative work and general activity such as operating in Penkeree’s Speksi (theatre group) can also be applied to academic credits.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANT
1) Where can I apply for academic credit? Read first on what ground academic credits are granted and how many credits is possible to apply from each task: Participation in administrative bodies and student organisations as part of studies
2) Write an application
Put the next information in to your application:
- Your name
- Contact info
- Student Number
- The tasks that you are applying credit
- The dates when you have acted in these tasks
- A Short description of your own activity in these tasks
- How many academic credits you want altogether
The sufficient length of application is one (1) page. Look up an example from the active ribbon application form. You can download it to your computer and write an application on top of it. Example Form of active ribbon application
3) Apply a recommendation to your application. Recommendation is applied from the same direction that you have been operating (for example student organisation or students’ club). The academic credits from tasks in faculty’s organs or general activity can be applied from Condus ry. The applicant can be asked to refill or/and correct the application if the organisation or faculty sees that they can’t recommend an application. In the recommendation document must be seen which organisation recommended the application. In addition there must be a signature of the person who has the signature right. Inclusion to the recommendation document is often a citation of the transcript from the meeting that the recommendation has been done. Example of recommendation document
4) Send the application and recommendation to faculty’s student services. Student Services add the academic credits to your register. The email address is siltavuori-student(at)helsinki.fi
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE ORGANISATIONS
1) Receive an application and add it to your board meeting’s agenda. Applicant sends the application to his/hers organisations board. The application is handled in the board meeting.
2) Where can I recommend academic credit? Read first on what ground academic credits are granted and how many credits is possible to apply from each task: Participation in administrative bodies and studentorganisations as part of studies
3) Write a recommendation document. The organisation can recommend or ask the applicant to refill or/and correct the application In the recommendation document must be seen which organisation recommended the application. In addition there must be a signature from a person who has the signature right. Inclusion to the recommendation document is often a citation of the transcript from the meeting that the recommendation has been done. Example of recommendation document
4) Send the recommendation document and a citation of the transcript to the applicant. The applicant will deliver these to the faculty’s student services.
THE FORMS ASSEMBLED:
COMMUNICATIONS MATERIAL MARKET
Hi communicator! Did you see on social media material that you would like to use? Or is an event coming from your organisation that you would like other organisations than Condus to promote and advertise? You can find Condus’ materials and add your organisation’s material to communication’s marketplace!
Come see the material market from here!